Wednesday, November 5, 2008



Okay, so if you've come here to see the winner of the Puff Paint Challenge we had in the Stitch gallery, I'm going to have to apologize because I needed to take a picture, and my batteries keep discharging in both camera and phone. Finally, I have the winner's photo! Though I admit it's lousy because I had to use my phone to take it.  Anyway....A big congratulations to Allison Wagner, who's entry is constructed of wired ombre dyed ribbon and glow in the dark shiny paint.  And just in case you were wondering about the Stitch gallery, I've got an image on the left of how it looks from the "street."  You can sort of see the other puff paint entries as well, just beyond the velvet ropes.  The participants were, top to bottom: A. Johns, A. Gates, E. Rose, A. Wagner, and D. Schmidt.  November's challenge is the I "heart" goodwill tee-shirt challenge.  We may have to bust out of locker 527 for that one.
   

No comments: