Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stitch Gallery


This week the Art program decided to surplus some lockers, including the one that was the original home of the Stitch Gallery, Locker 527.  So with help from artist/woodshop technician Mark Sauter, the Stitch was demo'd and will relocate sometime in the next couple of weeks. I thought I'd show some images of the old Stitch so you can compare to what the new one looks like once it's up and running. This picture is of the Puff Paint Challenge. Oh, and the winner of the November 2008 Stitch Challenge (I "heart" Good Will) is Rachel Keeper. I'll post an image of her winning receipt-and-stitching broach soon.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh My! The Stitch Gallery is moving. Please tell me there will be a Grand Re-opening!!! I hope there is red velvet carpet involved.